-16 Ounces of raw cauliflower
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 Tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
– 5 ounces of cream cheese, softened
– canned pink salmon or fresh salmon of your choice
– 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
– 2 sheets nori
– save some extra salmon for optional topping
1. Process raw cauliflower in food processor until it’s rice size
2. Toast the cauliflower over medium- high heat until steamed out most of the water.
3. Mix in the tablespoon of soy sauce and the unseasoned rice vinegar
4. Transfer to a bowl, add, stir and mix softened cheese. Chill in fridge for half hour
5. Mix the salmon with mayonnaise set aside
6. Divide the rice mixture into six sections. Place one of the sections onto a sheet of plastic wrap and create a well in the middle.
7. Add tablespoon of salmon mixture into the well.
8. Use the plastic wrap to form a ball of rice around the salmon creating a triangle shape
9. Unwrap the rice and adjust the shape as needed.
10. Cut the sheets of nori into thirds. Place the rice into the center of a strip of nori.
11. Fold the strips over the rice and wrap around the bottom, almost like a jacket
12. Garnish top with salmon optional – ENJOY!
📸 Full recipe By @ruledme